ROLE: Superintendent Pharmacist
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
SALARY: £60,000 + Bonus + Pension
FULLTIME – 35hrs pw
An exciting, and challenging position has become available for a Superintendent Pharmacist within the Medical Aesthetics Industry. An opportunity ideal for a determined and ambitious individual seeking the challenges and rewards in leading and developing a medical aesthetics pharmacy in a fast moving and developing industry.
MedivaPharmacy is a medical aesthetics pharmacy specialising in delivering medical aesthetic products and support to UK healthcare professionals and private clinics. We’re proud of building a pharmacy supporting healthcare professionals and promoting the need for regulation and patient safety in a developing industry.
Our business is looking for a lead pharmacist ready to drive change, new initiatives, and ideas to help grow the business even further: training programmes, e-pharmacy, business ethics, and identifying new products and growth opportunities. This is a role ideal for an individual with the business drive and desire to succeed.
Experience in medical aesthetics is preferred but not essential. We’re interested in people with drive. The Ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Attention to Detail: business analytics, problem solving, and proactively seeking solutions to operational and industry problems.
- Leadership & Communication Skills: leading a small team of business, and pharmacy staff, encouraging others to act, learn, develop, and grow.
- Taking on Challenges: take control, and be ready to develop, change, plan, and drive new initiatives to support business growth in an ever-growing industry
- Critical Thinking & Training: identify new ways of working, support, and developing individuals, and processes.
A new business operation with potential to make key strategic changes to the business and pharmacy. Overall responsibility of appropriate policies and procedures to achieve complete compliance legislation and to govern every aspect of the supply of medicinal products.
- Pharmacy Operations Management: Dispensing/Processing onsite Monday – Friday between 9am and 5:00pm.
- Comply with the GPhC’s standards for pharmacists of retail pharmacy businesses and with any other code of conduct or ethics, guidance, requirements, or recommendations of the GPhC.
- Ensure that adequate and effective systems are in place to ensure that all legal obligations are complied with, including but not limited to any applicable NHS terms of service and all clinical governance requirements.
- Ensure that the Company and all its employees and any locum (so far as is consistent with the self-employed status of any locum) complies with all Standards published by the GPhC.
- Product Procurement: Acquiring new medical aesthetic products and services to meet client demands.
- Project Management: Collaborating with Marketing and Business Services Development Personnel to identify growth opportunities and service development.
- Conducting the final accuracy check for prescriptions
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice
- Regular review of pharmacy operations as part of the business continuity plan
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensuring dispensing losses are minimised
- Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing, and endorsing of prescriptions
If you are interested in the vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.orgLog in or Register to save this content for later.