MedivaPharma is a UK medical aesthetic pharmacy working with medical aesthetic healthcare professionals. We’re very proud of building a pharmacy that delivers for healthcare professionals, and promoting the need for regulation and patient safety in an ever growing and demanding industry.
A position for a Superintendent Pharmacist with experience in the Medical Aesthetics Industry has become available, seeking an exciting career opportunity with a growing medical aesthetics pharmacy based in Milton Keynes.
Overall responsibility of appropriate policies and procedures are in place and implemented in order to achieve complete compliance legislation and to govern every aspect of the supply of medicinal products.
- Pharmacy Operations Management: Dispensing/Processing
- Product Procurement
- Participation in Marketing and Business Services Development
- Responsibility for legal, safe & ethical decision-making in the pharmacy
- Conducting the final accuracy check for prescriptions that have been clinically checked by a pharmacist
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice
- Collaborating with senior pharmacy colleagues to identify growth opportunities for the business.
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensuring dispensing losses are minimised
- Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions
If you’re interested please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000 per annumLog in or Register to save this content for later.