A thriving community pharmacy business in the Bramhall area of Stockport. This community pharmacy has strived to serve the community with a constant commitment to customer service and a professional attitude. Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Pharmacist Manager within our team. Scorah’s reputation is built on our commitment to personal service and attention to detail, which is reflected in the services we offer and the time we take to get to know everyone who comes through our door. We love to work closely with our community and support local charities including food banks as a way to put back into our community and show we care.
We are looking for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a can do attitude and positive approach.
Pharmacist Key Skills
- A highly-organised individual with good attention to detail.
- Maintaining and developing links with the local GPs
- Able to identify opportunities for new business and services
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to explain things clearly and understand the customer’s needs.
- An understanding of retail pharmacy and the pharmacy funding contract.
In return the Pharmacist will receive:
- Competitive Salary with Benefits/Perks
- Paid Holidays (increases with length of service)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Ongoing training and development.
- Achievable bonus scheme with SMART targets.
- Full Head Office support including no fuss electronic SOPs/reporting etc
- Company perks including discounts in all main supermarkets, gym’s and restaurants
- Free online workouts and Yoga Classes
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Free On-site parking
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides people with 24/7 confidential counselling helpline.
For this position, you will be required to work only Monday – Friday with no weekends.
Branch opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday 9-1 (covered by locums)
Person Specification: All candidates wishing to apply for the role, will require a current valid GPHC registration. Ideally a minimum of 2 years of community pharmacy experience along with experience in managing a small team. In addition the successful candidate will have a proven track record promoting all aspects of pharmacy services whether NHS or private.
On offer is a competitive salary package and a role that can offer career progression within the company.
We thrive on not being your average independent pharmacy and like to be at the forefront of developments within community pharmacy.
If you think you have the skills required, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note we can only accept applications if you are currently on the GPhC register.
Salary depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £44,460.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pharmacy: 2 years (Preferred)
- GPhC registration: 1 year (Required)
- Stockport, Greater Manchester (Preferred)
TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Log in or Register to save this content for later.