The Pharmacist Cooperative has been working hard to support pharmacists who want to start their own health-tech company. Most startups fail at an early stage due to lack of funding and access to independent advice so we are currently working with Access To Finance to help those of you with great ideas but lack the funds to get that support.
The service is a project jointly funded by GMCA ( Greater Manchester Combined Authority ) and ERDF ( European Regional Development Fund ) and enables eligible SMEs to access fully funded impartial and independent specialist support on a 1 to 1 basis to –
- Develop and enhance Investment readiness.
- Effect introductions to potential funders, including Equity, Debt and Grant sources.
Specialist advisors have extensive commercial and SME finance market experience gained across entrepreneurial, professional and banking backgrounds. To date the service since its inception in 2009 has supported in excess of 2,500 eligible businesses raising in excess of £250m across a broad range of sectors.
To be eligible for support businesses must –
- Be based in Greater Manchester.
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time people.
- Have an annual turnover of less than £40 million and/or an annual balance sheet total of less than £35 million.
- Have received less than €200,000 of publicly funded support in the last three fiscal years.
The A2F Service may be contacted as follows –
- Web – https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/services/accessing-finance-for-your-business
- Telephone – 0161 359 3050
- E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
At the event, we will be discussing a lot more about Pharmacy, health technology and funding. Make sure to register on Eventbrite to book your place!
Log in or Register to save this content for later.