The post holder will work within their clinical competencies as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide expertise in medicines management. The role will involve the following:
- Virtual, remote and face to face structured medication reviews
- manage long term conditions e.g. hypertension reviews
- management of medicines on transfer of care e.g. clinic and discharge letters
- systems for safer prescribing and running audits where necessary
- manage repeat prescription reauthorisations
- acute prescription request
- All while addressing both the public health and social care needs of patients in the GP practice(s) that make up the PCN.
The post holder will be required to attend CPPE training days and will be an integral part of the team.
Suitable applicants will only be considered if they meet at least one of the following two criteria:
1) Primary care experience
2) Independant prescribing qualification
Expected start date: Flexible
Job Type: Full-time (Possibility of four day working week)
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Please send CV’s with covering letter to: